Frequently asked questions
Have a question? Making the choice to join a frachise is a big decision. So to help you out, here are some of the most common questions we get asked.
Still have questions?
Our Franchise Team is happy to help.
Why choose Jetts?
Here’s 6 reasons why Jetts is the right choice.
- Awarded Canstar Blue 5 Star Rating for customer satisfaction 2012 & 2013, making Jetts #1 gym chain in Australia for customer satisfaction two years running.
- BRW #1 Fastest Growing Franchise 2012
- BRW #1 Fitness Group on the Fast Franchise list 2013
- Jetts has Approved Banking Accreditation for qualified business owners
- Strong support from Jetts Support Office – from day one we offer training and support to guide you through presale and your club’s growth
- Consistency of brand and consistency of offer – We believe consistency is the key to success.
- Strong multi-club representation – many Business Owners don’t just stop at one club, with some owning 3,4,5 and 10+ clubs.
Will I be given help selecting a club site and building my club?
On completion of your induction you will have the tools and knowledge to start sourcing suitable sites in your local market. Jetts’ Leasing Team will work extensively with you through this process including site qualification, demographic analysis and negotiating your Offer to Lease. Our Leasing team will also work with their substantial agent network to help you identify site opportunities in your area.
What makes an ideal site?
An ideal site is located in or is in close proximity to a convenience centre with the tenancy having prime visibility, prominent signage opportunities, ample car parking, and a medium to high level of foot traffic.
What is the term of the franchise?
The term of the franchise agreement is 15 years in total.
How much money do I need?
We recommend you have £100k in accessible equity/combined cash. If you're slightly short of this we welcome business partnerships.
How does a club create revenue?
From various income streams that include,
- Direct debit memberships
- Paid in advance memberships
- Up front start up/joining costs
- Personal trainer rent
- Merchandise and supplement sales
What can I expect to make from my business?
The Jetts business model is quite simple and once the rent is known many of the other costs are also fixed. Jetts can provide a cashflow tool and historical member averages so you are able to look at the different scenarios of cashflow based on the rent parameters and other minor variables.
How much training will I receive?
Training at Jetts is ongoing with regular workshops and online modules, however your initial training and training for your manager lasts for 5 days.
Do I get an operations manual?
All of our operations manuals are held on our online portal “Fast Track” you will have access to this for 24 hours if you wish during your recruitment phase.
How much are the franchise fees?
Your initial licence fee is £25,000. There is also a monthly royalty that is paid once the club is operating which covers the ongoing regular club support and monitoring.